Hi! I apologise that I am unable to check my comments. Plus, I greatly apologise again for this extremely late post. I will try to access the comments as soon as possible. You may still comment, so I can access it all at once if my Internet is fixed. I think it’s just lag, that’s why…
Please sign the petition by commenting your username, blog name or even your online name! To help, you may also put a scammer’s/hacker’s name whereas possible, but do not accuse. Thank you!
My username: rainbow000pegasus
-This is just an example. Do not take offence-
Guess what? I’m putting a new category by my blog! I’m calling it WILD WEDNESDAY. I’m sorry to say but on Wild Wednesdays, I’m not posting my story, only the Wild Wednesday facts! What is Wild Wednesday about? It’s when I’ll put up facts of amazing and paw-some animals! Don’t you think it’s fin-tastic?
How to comment on a WordPress blog:
If you do not own a WordPress blog:
1. Read the instructions.
2. Fill in the bars with an asterisk (*), which are the name and e-mail field.
3. Read the instructions again and see that your e-mail address shall not be published.
4. Fill in the comment box.
5. You may put up your website also on the correct field.
6. Click the ‘Post Comment’ button below the comment box.
7. Check if your comment had been published, but the comment is unseenable by others by then.
8. Wait for it to be approved by the WordPress blog owner, assuming it’s inappropriate or not.
9. If it is approved, the comment could be seen by any other visitors. If it’s inappropriate, it would probably be trashed or unapproved.
10. You may advertise about your blog, but don’t take it to far ahead!
If you own a WordPress blog:
1. Sign in your account.
2. Go over to the WordPress site/blog.
3. Fill in the comment box.
4. Check if it is posted, but still unseen by others.
5. Wait for it to be approved by the owner of the blog, assuming if it’s appropriate or not.
6. If it is approved, the comment could be seen by any other visitors. If it’s inappropriate, it would probably be trashed or unapproved.
7. You may advertise about your blog, but don’t take it to far ahead!
Hope this helps!
Sorry about all that information! I’ve been going around and seeing people saying, “I can’t comment on your blog. Sorry.” Here, read the ‘manual’ above and learn.
Now, Animal Jam updates…
JAMMER TIP – Spirit Armor
Little is known about these mystical heirlooms, or their origins in Jamaa. Though this armor was once commonplace, eye-witness accounts of its existence turned into farfetched tales. History became legend, and legend became myth.
The mystical, mythical Spirit Armor returns to Jamaa, now complete with pendant and tail armor! Touch the realm beyond with all five pieces of the set, available in the Diamond Shop!
Maybe I can write about my ideas of the origins of the Spirit Armour!
ANIMAL JAM HQ, I AM SPEECHLESS. I DON’T KNOW EITHER TO SHOW RAGE OR HAPPINESS. I THINK THEY DID THE RIGHT THING. JAMMERS DESERVE EQUALITY AND THE IDEA THAT ANIMAL JAM IS NOT ABOUT THE RARES, BUT ABOUT THE PURPOSE- THE SOCIAL LIFE AND OF THE TRYING TO BEFRIEND ALL THE JAMMERS!
Unreleased, now released. Are your mystery colours found?
Chapter 1- Liza
Part 4- Pandas Move In
Liza wheeled the heavy gong in. “Phew!” she said. “That was the last!”
Her strength has increased due to Mira’s aura and spirit in her. She decorated the township simply. A gong was placed on the center and on the top right of the map, she planted a small amount of bamboo with her hut located there. On the bamboo forest’s left, she placed a statue of Mira. She had two shops built like the ones back home. She made a medical center and a club with her friends. She also made a pillow room to tell tales at, or to find friends or to rest. She was about to go over to the unfinished pillow room to continue building with the other animals when a voice interrupted her. “Liza!”
She looked back. The pandas from her land came to join. A few had populated Jamaa, but with more moving in, she would never feel homesick. “We brought this,” said Luke, handing her the flower. She smiled in thanks. The other pandas, who had names like Lily, Ming, Ling and Ali changed their names to be like other animals. Only Liza did not change, for others agreed an Alpha like her should be remembered due to her uniqueness.
Later, she planted the grown flower near the river where she first wanted to collect water for her plant. At once, she heard a whisper by her ear, Her kindness and never ending love shall let the land strive. The flower bloomed to it’s maximum and the anthers that were sticking out joined together. The flower hardened and petals curved upwards to form a bowl. Water sprouted out from the now stone flower. Now a fountain, it is a symbol of Liza’s love and gentleness.
I’ll end my post here. Bye! Jam on and…
BE A JAMMER, NOT A SCAMMER!