Hey Jammers! Sorry for yet another late post. I was gone out for quite some time, but I’m glad to be back again.
Jam Mart Furniture
A new cute wall!
Aww! Phantoms seem so futuristic haha. Must be based on this:
Next leaving from the set of the Rainbow Armour is this necklace:
Head to Brady Barr’s and watch this video:
Apparently dogs has more a complex brain to comprehend more things, but, as Brady Barr said, it is possible to train frogs and crocs.
In Tierney Thys’, this video is leaving:
Get ready for that number!
Name: Spoon-billed Sandpiper
Scientific Name: Calidris pygmaea
Conservation Status: Critically Endangered
Habitat: Coastal tundra in the breeding season, migrating to south-east Asia in winter months.
Diet: Larval, invertebrates such as mosquitoes, flies, beetles, and spiders. The also eat grass seeds and berries. In winter, they eat marine invertebrates including polychaete worms and shrimp.
- Their average growth length is 14 to 16 cm long.
- They weigh up to 40 grams.
- They own a black spatulate bill, which is why they are named ‘spoon-billed’.
- When courting, they perform flights as they circle their territories, creating repeated trill alternating with bursts of rapid wingbeats
- They are endangered due to hunting and habitat loss.
Alright, Jammers, that’s all for now!